EMDESK for Horizon 2020 (H2020)
With the competition for Horizon 2020 (H2020) funds being much stronger than in FP7 it’s now even more important to work efficiently both during proposal and project implementation.
EMDESK already helped 12.000+ partners to prepare their proposals or run their projects in FP7. In our recent user poll we asked coordinators of Horizon 2020 (H2020) proposals in EMDESK for their feedback and were happy to learn that 89% found EMDESK helpful in overcoming the challenges they usually face and 98% would use it again. Users also reported an average efficiency gain of 30%.
One central tool - EMDESK for successful collaboration in Horizon 2020 (H2020):
- Tailored tool that includes proposal templates, reporting templates and budget templates (budgeting tools)
- Pre-configured project and budget templates ensure(s) compliance
- Plan, manage and execute projects in one single tool
- Data consistency for all users
- Smooth and faster reporting: one-click reports
- Empower project members with intuitive collaborative tools
- Easily share documents and calendar, and manage mailing lists
- Experience the benefits of a Horizon 2020 tailored solution
- No installation – everything is securely hosted in Germany
Start your project in minutes – get started with EMDESK now. Proposal Preparation is free.
At EMDESK we closely follow the developments of Horizon 2020 (H2020) and - building on the experience and user feedback gathered - we adapt our platform to keep offering the best possible support to European research consortia.
From FP7 to Horizon 2020 (H2020)
In 2014 the EU launched its Horizon 2020 (H2020) programme funding research and innovation projects until 2020. The programme builds on the previous Framework Programmes (FP7, FP6) but has been restructured considerably.