Technical Support Representative (freelancer, max. 4 hrs a day)
As technical support representative you are the first point of contact for our users when they need technical help.
EMDESK provides a web-based project management application for collaborative research projects. Our clients are professional project manager or scientific staff working in collaborative research project at research organizations or research departments of large companies from around the world. As part of our service we deliver highly-qualitative, responsive and friendly support that is personal and tailored to the customer problem. While helping us to deliver this service, you’ll be working closely with the development and sales team to handle any technical inquiries at users' expectation.
For this position, EMDESK is looking forward to hearing from applicants with experience in customer support for web applications.
- Provide first level customer support for all technical issues related to our project management application
- Ensure that technical inquires are processed, resolved and closed in a timely and qualitative manner
- Communicate courteously with customers by our help desk system
- Consolidate customer feedback and requests for continuous product improvement process
- Help to attract new customers by answering product and service questions together with the sales team
- Own work place setup with strong Internet connection
- Ability to handle incoming inquires responsively within flexible working hours
- 1-3 years experience in customer support role for SaaS solutions
- Experience with customer support tools such as Zendesk or Desk
- Excellent in English, German would be an asset
- Strong communication skills and a customer-oriented work attitude, able to communicate clearly, concisely and competent, both orally and in writing
- Have an intuitive understanding of web-based application (no developer knowledge required)
- Highly independent work ethic and outgoing personality paired with a strong team spirit
- Knowledge in project management would be an asset
- Interest in EU institutions and processes