Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
We are a young and growing software company based in Erfurt, Germany. We develop a web-based project management software for large research and industrial projects. Our users are project managers and researchers at universities, research institutes and large companies from all over Europe that conduct amazing projects to tackle challenges of our time.
To support our team on a part-time or full-time basis, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager with immediate effect.
You can either come and join our Erfurt office or work fully remotely.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will understand what motivates our customers to choose EMDESK and tap into their needs in an effective way. You will be a supportive partner for our customers at every stage of the sales process and guide them into the support phase.
Your tasks in detail:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and help them to be efficient using EMDESK
- Build, establish and maintain relationships with customers
- Guide customers through the entire sales process
- Hold sales pitches and present EMDESK to prospects, online via Zoom
- Provide support, information, and valuable guidance to customers
- Degree in Communication, Business or related field
- Native or excellent English,
- Excellent German is a plus
- 2 + years working experience as a Customer Success Manager in a similar field or Research Project Manager (then you already perfectly understand our customers’ needs)
- Communicative and outgoing personality
- Passionate about establishing relationships with people
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Technologically savvy
- Interest in software, tech and project management
What we offer:
If you join our Erfurt team, you will have the opportunity to work in our light-flooded office in the heart of Erfurt's old town and be part of a young and creative team. You can shape your day-to-day work autonomously and work independently on your varied tasks. The position is permanent, part-time is possible, home office always an option. Also, this position works as a fully remote position. We are constantly growing and our team evolves with us. We offer all team members the opportunity to learn about new areas of work and to take on more responsibility. We pay a fair salary that corresponds to your experience and education.
If this sounds good to you, we are happy to hear from you! Please read more about EMDESK (www.emdesk.com) and send your CV and cover letter as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. We are processing all incoming applications continuously until the position is filled.
Self-confidence sometimes makes us hesitant to apply for a job. But believe us: there is no "perfect" candidate. At EMDESK, we all evolve together. If you think that the position is just right for you and would make you feel happy about coming to work every day, then please apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!