Web Developer (m/f/d)
We are a young and growing software company based in Erfurt, Germany. We develop a web-based project management software for large research and industrial projects. Our users are project managers and researchers at universities, research institutes and large companies from all over Europe that conduct amazing projects to tackle challenges of our time.
To support our team on a part-time or full-time basis, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer with immediate effect.
Your tasks at EMDESK
- You develop new features for our web application that helps teams manage complex projects
- You ensure the reliability of the application
- You maintain our web application throughout the whole product lifecycle
- You collaborate with other teams in order to understand user needs and improve the user experience
- You have a degree in a computer-related field and/or experience in a related industry
- You have proven experience working with web technologies
- You know that documentation, testing and a focus on usability are key
- fluent English or German in writing and speaking
What we offer
You will work in our light-flooded office in the heart of Erfurt's old town and be part of a young, international and creative team. The position is permanent, part-time is possible, home office always an option. We are constantly growing and our team evolves with us. We offer all team members the opportunity to learn about new areas of work and to take on more responsibility. We pay a fair salary that corresponds to your experience and education.
If this sounds good to you, we are happy to hear from you! Please read more about EMDESK (www.emdesk.com) and send your CV and cover letter as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please indicate your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. We are processing all incoming applications continuously until the position is filled.
Self-confidence sometimes makes us hesitant to apply for a job. But believe us: there is no "perfect" candidate. At EMDESK, we all evolve together. If you think that the position is just right for you and would make you feel happy about coming to work every day, then please apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!